Features and Benefits
So what are the benefits of using a render system on your property? Our unique render systems are ideal if you need to repair damaged or mismatched brickwork, or if you simply want to update your pebbledash wall or fix a bad repair job. The render is applied over the top of the existing walls then your chosen texture/pattern is then layered over the top creating a weatherproof seal.
What are the protective benefits of using render?
- Provides long-term weather proofing to your home.
- Adheres to all health and safety regulations.
- Protection from water penetration.
- Helps minimise heat loss by keeping the masonry wall dry.
- Zero maintenance as there is no need to paint or treat further.
The aesthetic benefits our our render system
- Restores old brickwork that gives a modern look.
- Factory mixed render therefore giving excellent colour consistency.
- A wide choice of colours.
Are there any additional benefits?
- Increases value of property and protects your investment.
- Reduces energy costs, it has been shown that a wet building loses heat twice as fast.
- Associated health benefits with a dryer, warmer home.
- 10 year guarantee from penetrating damp.
- Approved by Parex. Industry leading Render specialists.
Can Render help with existing damp? Does Render increase damp?
With the technology used, Render allows a building to breath helping to minimise the affects of damp from external walls. By introducing render into your home, we can help you to reduce condensation and mould in your home.